Saturday, December 20, 2014

Finished the HUO v1.0 Multi-cade

As often happens with projects, I lose interest and the whole thing becomes a real drag.  I managed to finish one of these cabinets, and I think it came out pretty well.  I'm just adding it here for closure.

When I last posted on this, I was just finishing up the wiring and control panel.  All of that works perfectly fine.  This cabinet plays well, it takes up very little space and it's convenient to move around.  I'm almost tempted to keep it.  It's by far the most practical of all the machines I own.

For the bezel I actually had a difficult time locating a sheet of card stock large enough to cover the surface.   I finally found something at a local frame shop that worked well.  All that was left to do was add the t-molding and clean the cabinet up.


It's close to Christmas, so it would be a good idea to get some better pictures of this and get it listed on Craigslist.  It's nice to have and I enjoy many of the games, but the best thing to have in my game room/work area is extra space.






No comments:

Post a Comment